Three priests of our Holy Church elevated to the order of Ramban

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2008
      Three priests of our Holy Church elevated to the order of Ramban
      (Rabban- Monk)on yesterday 14 September 2008 by His Beatitude the
      Catholicos Mor Baselios Thomas I at a solemn function held at St.
      Athanasius Cathedral, Puthencuriz.

      Fr. Scaria Alukkal, Fr. George Varghese and Fr. Wilson Varghese Puliyan
      will henceforth be known as "Sakriya Ramban, Mekaeil Ramban and Gabrial
      Ramban".

      Metropolitans Their Eminences, Mor Gregorios Joseph, Mor Dioscoros
      Kuriakose, Mor Severios Abraham, Mor Athanasius Geevarghese, Mor
      Chrysistmos Markose, Mor Mathews Aphrem, Mor Theovodosius Kuriakose and
      Mor Athanasius Elias participated in the holy ceremony.