Heirarchy

  • maurnicus@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2001
      Grace and Peace everyone,

      I have been asked about some people interested in the Church what our
      heirarchical structure is specifically. Perhaps you can give me some
      feedback and let me know if i'm correct or incorrect.

      Patriarch
      Archbishop (Metropolitan)
      Bishop
      Monks

      If this is incorrect, could someone please correct me. If this is correct,
      could someone please elaborate on this.

      Also, in regards to the "non-celibate priesthood how does this structure work.

      Thank you,
      Mike