Obituary - Wife of Kaniamparambil Achen passes away

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2008
      Obituary - Wife of Kaniamparambil Achen passes away

      Saramma (91), wife of Malankara Malpan Very. Rev. Curian Corepiscopa
      Kaniamparambil, Priest trustee of the Malankara Jacobite Church,
      passes away on 4th May 2008. The funeral will be held at
      Kanjiramattom St. Ignatius Jacobite Syrian Church on 10th May.

      http://www.syrianchurch.org/news/Kaniamparambil04may08.pdf
      http://www.syrianchurch.org/News.html

      It is with deep regret and sympathy that we join all of you to pray
      for the departed soul of the beloved wife of our dear Kaniamparambil
      Achan.

      We express deep regret and condolence to the bereaved family,
      especially to Kaniamparambil Achen and pray that the departed soul
      may rest in Peace.

      Biography of V. Rev. Kaniamparambil Corepiscopa Achen:
      http://www.syrianchurch.org/bio/Kaniamparambil.htm

      With deepest sympathy and prayers,
      SOCM Moderators