Commemoration of H.G. Julios Yesu Cicek Metropolitan

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2007
      Commemoration of H.G. Julios Yesu Cicek Metropolitan

      H.B. Baselios Thomas I Catholicose celebrated the Holy Qurbana in
      commemoration of the late lamented His Grace Julios Yesu Cicek, former
      metropolitan of central Europe, at the M.S.O.T. Seminary Chapel,
      Mulanthuruthy, Kerala on Monday October 29th, 2007.

      Bavathirumeni also presided over the meeting held at chapel, soon
      after the Holy Qurbano. Bava Thirumeni, in His message remembered the
      evermemorable help rendered by late lamented His Grace Julios Yesu
      Cicek for the church & seminary in India.

      The metropolitans, priests, deacons and several faithfuls as were
      participated.

      SOCM News Bureau
      Puthenkuriz