The August 2007 edition of "Shroro" is now online.

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2007
      The August 2007 edition of "Shroro" is now online.

      Dear friends and brethren,

      The August 2007 edition of "Shroro - The Syriac Orthodox Christian
      digest" http://www.socdigest.org is now online.

      Your dedication to the faith has given birth to Shroro, and your love
      and interest has made the tremendous growth in this magazine leading
      to its immediate success.

      We ask that you pray for us, so that we may better serve our
      community's interests in coming years.

      Shroro Editorial Board
      http://www.socdigest.org