Icon of St Philoxenus of Mabug

  • shieldofchrist1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2007
      Dear all,

      It is a custom of mine to always have before me an Icon of the Saint
      of whose writings I am reading or meditating upon. As I am currently
      in the process of reading through St Philoxenus' 13 Discourses
      (located online here: http://tertullian.org/fathers/) I would really
      love to have a copy of his precious Icon so I can continue this
      tradition of mine. If anyone has any copy electronically, or in
      hardcopy which they can scan for me, I would much appreciate you
      sharing the blessing of this great Saint with me.

      In XC
      Andrew