obsessions etc.

  • Dàvide Sivèro
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2007
      Dear brothers in Christ,
      I am writing to you because I would like to ask a Priest or other
      person knowing Oriental Orthodox theology whether vows/oaths taken in
      moment of stress, obsession and similar bad psychological states (ex.
      an obsessive compulsive behaviour to vow to do lots of things just in
      order to burden oneself) are binding or invalid.
      Hoping that you can help me I thank you with all my heart.
      BaMshiho,
      Davide