New Bishop for Diocese of Adiyaman in southern Turkey of Syriac Orthodox Church

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2006
      New Bishop for Diocese of Adiyaman in southern Turkey of Syriac
      Orthodox Church

      His Holiness Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas consecrated Very Rev.
      Raban Malke Urek as Metropolitan with the name, "Gregorios". (for the
      Diocese of Adiyaman in southern Turkey) at Kurkmo Dayro
      (Deirulzafaran) on December 10, 2006.

      More details of the Holy consecration will be updated as soon as
      possible.

      SOCM News Bureau

      Posted By
      Thomas Daniel (Reji)