Gorgias Press 5-year Anniversary and Holiday Sale

  • georgekiraz
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2006
      Announcement: Gorgias Press 5-year Anniversary and Holiday Sale

      Has it been five years already? Gorgias has now over 500 volumes in
      print, and to say thank you to all our readers, we are offering a
      special Five-Year Anniversary and Holiday Sale until Dec 31, 2006 .
      Not only will you get 20% discount on all books, but all customers
      who order between now and Dec 31, 2006 will enter a raffle to win
      the Gorgias Antique Solid Wood Bookshelf (a $260 value), great for
      displaying your books and collectibles.

      The 20% sale applies to all books, even our most coveted reference
      works and recently released titles. Simply, enter coupon code 2006-
      5YEARSale during the checkout process.

      Gorgias Books make great holiday gifts. We made a list to help you
      choose the right gifts for your family and friends. Simply click on
      the Gifts Suggestions link.

      What's moreĀ…? We have built a special page personalized for each
      reader with book recommendations. Try the recommendations page Now!

      Gorgias Press
      46 Orris Ave.
      Piscataway, NJ 08854 USA
      Tel. +1 732-699-0343
      Fax. +1 732-699-0342
      orders@...
      www.gorgiaspress.com

      All sales are final and valid on online orders only. Sale ends
      12/31/2006. Customer must enter coupon code 2006-5YEARSale during
      checkout. Winner of Gorgias Antique Solid Wood Bookshelf pays for
      shipping.