Re-SOC Priest Killed in Iraq

  • BIBU PHILIP MATTHEW
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2006

      Dear All,

      I had requested through this forum that we should not keep silence on Pope's remark many times, i also warned that our people in Iraq & Turkey will suffer a lot cos this but our leaders maintained silence,now we pay the price.We have a paid a big price for supporting Pope.We are an accomplice in this murder by keeping silence.

      What was catholic chuch doing all these years they persecuted people of other faith,using military power to convert forcefully ,all to catholic in India(using portuguese army) and in Syria (using French army) and in Iraq.So Pope has no right to condemn Islam,all religion has good & Bad people we cannot generalise and say all Islam is bad.I request our leadership of Antioch to be bold & try to save our suffering people in Iraq,Turkey .We should be ashamed of this & repent of our stand to favour Pope for nothing.

      Please condemn the Popes remark like Coptic orthodox church has done to save lives of our OWN people.

      From the desk of:-

             Bibu Philip Matthew
           Vayaliparambil  Pynadath