English translation of "MADOPADESHASARAANGAL"

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2006
      Dear All in Christ

      Barakmore / Shlomo

      "SOCMNet" and "Mor Adai Study Center" is now jointly working on
      publishing the English translation and detailed commentary
      of "MADOPADESHASARAANGAL" (The faith and creed of Malankara Nazranis)
      from its original text. This was written in Malayalam by the
      great Syriac scholar of the 20th century of the united Malankara
      Church, Vattaaseeril Geevarghese Malpan (Vattasseril Mor
      Diavaniasos). The Malayalam text was originally published in
      nineties.

      The translation task was undertaken by Prof. O.M Mathew
      Oruvattithara, M.A.; LL.B; M.A.(R.Sc.), Retired Professor of
      Baselios College, Kottayam, and a well-known scholar. The book will
      be officially released on 26 December 2006.

      Our aim is to bring the true faith of our Malankara church, upholded
      by the forefathers, to the general public, especially to the second
      generation English speaking malayalees of our Church.

      To reserve the pre-publication copies, you may contact the
      following, as per your convenience.

      1- Those who are in India:

      Mr. Bibby Abraham
      Mor Athanasius Research Center
      Kadavumbhagom Buildings
      Pulickal Kavala P.O
      Vazhoor
      Kottayam - 686515
      Phone: +91 481 / 2458198 / 2456498
      Cell. + 91 944 692 1775
      abrahambibby@...

      2- Those who are in USA & Canada, may contact:

      Very Rev. Kuriakose Corepiscopa Moolayil
      1995 Parkside Dr. #2N
      Park Ridge, IL 60068-1060
      Phone: +1 847 635 4795
      Cell. + 1 224 522 2656
      moolelachen@...

      3- Those who are in Europe:

      Rev. Fr. Dr. Biji Chirathilattu
      St. Mary's Syrian Orthodox Congregation Vienna
      Hippgasse 25/2,
      A-1160 Vienna,
      Austria .
      Phone + 431-9901975
      Cell + 431 6991-2741799
      Email: bijiachan@...

      4- Those who are in Middle East:

      Chev. Thomas Abraham
      P. O. Box - 10957
      Manama,
      Bahrain.
      Cell: +973-39461824
      Email: monthiruvanchoor@...

      5- To partake in the sponsorship of this project, please contact
      myself on following email ID with your postal address and contact
      telephone number.

      Mr. Thomas Daniel (Reji)
      Email: madopadeshasaraangal@...

      We request you all to keep this project in your daily prayer.

      Many thanks for your usual support to SOCM and all its activities.

      Be with us and be part of us.

      In HIS Love

      On behalf of SOCMNet & Mor Adai Study Center
      Thomas Daniel (Reji)
      http://socmnet.org