His Holiness offered Holy Qurbono at the St. Peter's & St. Paul's Patriarchal

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2006
      On the Feast of Holy Cross and the 26th Anniversary of the Patriarchal
      Enthronement of our Patriarch His Holiness Moron Mor Ignatius Zakka I
      Iwas, His Holiness offered Holy Qurbono at 10 A M at the St. Peter's &
      St. Paul's Patriarchal Cathedral at St. Aphrem the Syrian Monastery
      Complex in Ma'arrat Seydnaya, Damascus, Syria. Their Graces Mor
      Gregorios Shemoun Saliba of Mosul,Iraq, and Mor Theophilos George
      Saliba of Mount Lebanon, Lebanon, assisted His Holiness the Patriarch
      in the Holy Qurbono. Their Graces Mor Severios Malke Mourad of Jordan
      & Jerusalem, Mor Selvanos Boutros Al Nemeh of Homs & Hama in Syria,
      Mor Athanasios Geevargis the Patriarchal Vicar for Indian Affairs, Mor
      Athanasius Elia Bahi the Patriarchal Assistant, Mor Malatius Malke of
      Australia & New Zealand, Mor Yustinos Paulos Safar of Zahle, Lebanon,
      and Mor Themotheos Mousa Al Shamani of Mor Matta Dayro, Mosul, Iraq,
      were present on the occasion. The Holy Qurbono was also attended by
      many Rambans, Priests and Faithful from Syria and abroad.

      SOCM News Bureau - Damascus