Mor Chrysostomos Markose consecrated bishop of the EAE

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2006
      His Holiness Patriarch Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas consecrated
      Very Rev. Raban Markose as the assistant metropolitan for the
      Evangelistic Association of the East at the Monastery of St. Aphrem
      the Syrian, in Ma`rrat Sayyidnaya, Damascus, Syria on 14 July 2006.
      Rabban Markose assumed the name "Mor Chrysostomos".

      The Catholicos His Beatitude Aboon Mor Baselious Thomas I, Mor
      Athanasius Elia Bahi (Patriarchal Assistant) , Mor Athanasios
      Geevargis (Patriarchal Vicar For Indian Affairs) , Mor Gregorios
      Yuhannan Ibrahim (Aleppo), Mor Gregorios Joseph (Kochi), Mor
      Theodosius Mathews (Kollam ), Mor Aphrem Mathews (Angamali
      Highrange Area ), Mor Osthathios Pathrose (New Delhi ), Mor Eusebius
      Kuriakose (Thrissur ) and Mor Coorilos Geevarghese (Niranam)
      assisted His Holiness in the consecration ceremonies.

      For photos, please visit URL:
      http://www.socmnet.org/OrdinationEAE2006.htm