The May 2006 edition of "Shroro " is now online

    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2006
      The May 2006 edition of "Shroro " is now online

      Dear friends and brethren,

      The May 2006 edition of "Shroro - The Syriac Orthodox Christian digest"
      http://www.socdigest.org is now online.

      Your dedication to the faith has given birth to Shroro, and your love
      and interest has made the tremendous growth in this magazine leading
      to its immediate success.

      We ask that you pray for us, so that we may better serve our
      community's interests in coming years.

      Shroro Editorial Board
      http://www.socdigest.org