Re: [SORForum] Indeed HE IS RISEN!

  • jacobian cecil
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2006
      Dear Mr Reji, and Oher moderators, and all Members and readers of SOCM AND SOR FORUM and PRAYERCELL MEMBERS

      WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY EASTER
      Thankyou Jesus for Your mercy and love to Us

      Cecil.K.Varghese
      St.Ignatius Church
      Kaipattoor
      Thumpamon Dio
      ID # 890

      Thomas Daniel <ThomasDanielReji@...> wrote:
      Dear All

      "I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and
      ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades." Revelations 1:17

      Indeed HE IS RISEN! and conquered the world. Let us submit ourselves
      to the Resurrected Lord to strengthen all of us to carryout our
      responsibilities, the way it is pleasing to Him and for the glory of
      His Kingdom.

      Wish you all a Blessed Easter

      In HIS Love
      Thomas Daniel (Reji)
      Cheppaud
      http://www.socmnet.org

      Yahoo! Photos – NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 7p a photo.