Indeed HE IS RISEN!

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2006
      Dear All

      "I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and
      ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades." Revelations 1:17

      Indeed HE IS RISEN! and conquered the world. Let us submit ourselves
      to the Resurrected Lord to strengthen all of us to carryout our
      responsibilities, the way it is pleasing to Him and for the glory of
      His Kingdom.

      Wish you all a Blessed Easter

      In HIS Love
      Thomas Daniel (Reji)
      Cheppaud
      http://www.socmnet.org
    • jacobian cecil
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16, 2006
        Dear Mr Reji, and Oher moderators, and all Members and readers of SOCM AND SOR FORUM and PRAYERCELL MEMBERS

        WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY EASTER
        Thankyou Jesus for Your mercy and love to Us

        Cecil.K.Varghese
        St.Ignatius Church
        Kaipattoor
        Thumpamon Dio
        ID # 890

        Thomas Daniel <ThomasDanielReji@...> wrote:
        Dear All

        "I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and
        ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades." Revelations 1:17

        Indeed HE IS RISEN! and conquered the world. Let us submit ourselves
        to the Resurrected Lord to strengthen all of us to carryout our
        responsibilities, the way it is pleasing to Him and for the glory of
        His Kingdom.

        Wish you all a Blessed Easter

        In HIS Love
        Thomas Daniel (Reji)
        Cheppaud
        http://www.socmnet.org

        Yahoo! Photos – NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 7p a photo.