Re: [SORForum] Re: Magi

  • Kenneth Morgan
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2006
      Thankyou Thomas

      This is just the kind of thing I am interested in. The
      use of horses seems logical. I would also imagine the
      use of mules or asses to carry supplies for such a
      journey. I read that Iran was was famous for it's
      unusually large donkeys. Marco Polo mentioned them.

      --- Thomas Daniel <ThomasDanielReji@...>