Looking for Syriac Text of the Commentary of Chrysostomus on Roman Epistel

  • Gabriel Rabo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 9:53 AM
      Shlomo all

      I am looking for the syriac text of the commentary of Chrysostomus on Roman
      Epistel. I searched in many catalogues and literature, but I could not find
      it. Does some body know, if the text existes now or not? If yes, please let
      me know the sourse.

      I am sure that Bar Salibi used the syriac text of the commentary of
      Chrysostomus for his commentary on the Roman Epistel and not the original
      greek one.

      Thanks

      Gabriel Rabo
      Suryoyo Online: http://www.suryoyo-online.org/