Viswasa Samrakshakan Released by H.B. Basalius Thomas1

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2006
      Dear All,

      I am really happy to announce that H.B. Basalius Thomas 1 prayerfully
      inaugurated and launched the Cyber Fortnightly in Malayalam, VISWASA
      SAMRAKSHAKAN at a simple function informally organized at the
      Archbishop's house, NY,USA.

      His Beatitude expressed his great apreciation about the organizers
      of this venture while talking on phone to me immediately after the
      launching the fortnightly. His Beatitude told me that he has read a
      few pages of it and the writers had taken special care to take the
      interest of our holy church and extended all best wishes.

      H.G.Archbishop Mor Theethose Yeldho was also present in the
      function. The editorial board members express their indebtedness to
      Thethose Thirumeni for making all arrangements for the success of
      this informal function.

      Rev.Dn. Jerry Jacob and Mr.Babu Jacob, member of the adivisory board
      also participated.

      We welcome all of you to read, support and publicize this venture.

      I personally request each one of my readers to forward the following
      URL to all our church members and well wishers in your email address
      book.

      Thanking God Almighty for all blessings and benedictions.

      Please click the link below to get access. For the time being you
      will have to use the 'rotator' (on the top of the tool bar) of your
      computer to read the file. We will fix the error immediately.

      http://www.viswasasamrakshakan.org

      Expecting your prayers and all support.

      Lovingly,Moolelachan.
      Kuriakose Corepiscopa Moolayil
      From the desk of the Moderators of SOCM-Forum
      Photographs of the Inauguration and official launching will be
      published in the March issue of Shroro http://www.socdigest.org