New metropolitan of Patriarchal Vicar for the Archdiocese of Belgium and France.

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2006
      H.H. Patriarch Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas consecrated Very Rev. Raban
      Hazail Soumi as the metropolitan of Patriarchal Vicar for the
      Archdiocese of Belgium and France at Monastery of St. Aphrem the
      Syrian, in Ma`rrat Sayyidnaya, Damascus, Syria on 12 Februery 2006.
      Rabban Hazail Soumi assumed the name "Mor Severius".
      Their Eminences
      MOR DIOSCOROS BENYAMIN ATAS (Patriarchal-Vicariate of the Archdiocese
      of SWEDEN)
      MOR JULIUS ABDULAHAD G. SHABO (Bishop of SWEDEN & SCANDNAVIA)
      MOR CLEMIS EUGENE KAPLAN (Patriarchal Vicariate of Western USA)
      MOR OSTHATHEOS MATTA ROHUM (Bishop of JAZIRAH & EUPHRATES)
      MOR SEVERIOS MALKE MOURAD (Patriarchal-Vicariate for JERUSALEM &
      JORDAN)
      MOR ATHANASIUS ELIA BAHE (PATRIARCHAL ASSISTANT)
      MOR YUSPHINOS PAULOS (Patriarchal Vicariate for Zahle & Beqa),
      assisted His Holiness in the consecration ceremonies.

      Please visit
      http://groups.msn.com/SOCM-FORUM/invitations.msnw?
      action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=165
      to view the photo of Mor Severius Hazail Soumi.