The February edition of "Shroro” - The Syriac Orthodox Christian Digest

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9 1:16 AM
      The February edition of "Shroro" - The Syriac Orthodox Christian Digest

      Dear friends and brethren,

      The February edition of "Shroro - The Syriac Orthodox Christian
      Digest" http://www.socdigest.org/, is now online.

      Your dedication to the faith has given birth to Shroro, and your love
      and interest has made the tremendous growth in this magazine leading
      to its immediate success.

      We ask that you pray for us, so that we may better serve our
      community's interests in coming years.

      For & on behalf of
      Shroro Editorial Board