Seventh 24-hour Global Chain Prayer Started

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2006
      Seventh 24-hour Global Chain Prayer Started

      By the grace of God, SOCM PRAYER CELL just started its seventh 24-
      hour Global Chain Prayer by Rev. Fr. Geevarghese Kattuchira, the
      Vicar of St. Mary's Jacobite Church, Kuwait and followed by various
      dedicated priests and laity members from all over the world, without
      barriers of denominations.

      We request all members of this forum to pray at least 5 minutes for
      the support of our Prayer Warriors to complete the Chain Prayer
      without any interruption.

      Seventh Global Chain Prayer will ends on Wednesday, 08th Februery
      2006 at 1800 hrs GMT.

      The event is scheduled for twice in a month and the next 24-hour
      chain prayer will be held on 21st February 2006. Any one who would
      like to join the group and are interested to pray for others may
      please contact the moderators of SOCM Prayer Cell at:-
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/socmprayercell

      PRAISE THE LORD
      SOCM PRAYER CELL