Sixth Global Chain Prayer Just Started

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2006
      Sixth Global Chain Prayer Just Started

      All Praises and Thanks to HIM

      By the grace of God, SOCM PRAYER CELL just started its sixth 24-hour
      Global Chain Prayer by Rev. Fr. Geevarghese Kattuchira, the Vicar of
      St. Mary's Jacobite Church, Kuwait and followed by various dedicated
      priests and laity members from all over the world, without barriers
      of denominations.

      We request all members of this forum to pray at least 5 minutes for
      the support of our Prayer Warriors to complete the Chain Prayer
      without any interruption.

      Sixth Global Chain Prayer will ends on Wednesday, 25th January 2006
      at 1800 hrs GMT.

      The event is scheduled for twice in a month and the next 24-hour
      chain prayer will be held on 07th February 2006. Any one who would
      like to join the group and are interested to pray for others may
      please contact the moderators of SOCM Prayer Cell at:-
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/socmprayercell