important

  • emadmakkar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2006
      hello all ,

      there is a universal christian forum which is a place for all the
      christians from all the world to meet and for every church there is
      its own forum , for example there is a forum for the oriental
      orthodox
      which include " coptic , syrian , Armenian , Ethiopean , indian ,.. "
      so it is very good chance to meet with our brothers from the oriental
      orthodox churches and to discuss together our beliefs , our
      history ,... etc .
      and we can meet with other christians and know about them like the
      eastern orthodox , catholic ,..
      and it is nice because for every church its special forum .
      but unfortunately the members of the oriental orthodox members still
      low ,and there is no syrian orthodox till now , so i hope all of you
      can join this forum so we can discuss our
      beliefs and answer the questions from the others who want to know
      about our church , so we can let the world know about our great
      churches
      this is the address of the forum :
      http://www.christianforums.com/
      don't forget to register as " Coptic or oriental orthodox" in the
      Religion band