Re: Antiochian line of St. Peter

  • thomas_joseph@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2001
      Mike,

      I consulted Hidemi Takahashi, a Syriac Studies scholar from Japan and
      a doctoral student at the University of Frankfurt on your question
      regarding the apostolic succession in the Syriac Orthodox Church.
      There is no straightforward answer to your question and Hidemi's
      response tells you why.

      - Thomas