"Festschrift" officially released by Hon. Justice K. T. Thomas in Malankara

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2005
      Festschrift titled "ktheeboth hago" in honour of His Holiness Ignatius
      Zakka I Iwas, the Patriarch of Antioch & All the East and the Supreme
      Head of the Universal Syrian Orthodox Church ) was released in
      Malankara by Hon. Justice K. T. Thomas, former Judge of the Supreme
      Court of India. The ceremony was presided over by H.B. Catholicos Mor
      Baselious Thomas I.

      More detailed news will be published later.

      To view a few pictures of this solemn ceremony, please visit-
      http://groups.msn.com/SOCM-FORUM/festschriftrelease.msnw
      (Photos by Mr. John Philip Kottapparambil)