His Holiness and His Beatitude with OO Church Leaders

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2005
      His Holiness and His Beatitude with OO Church Leaders

      His Holiness and His Beatitude with HH Patriarch Shnouda III and
      special delegation of the Catholicosate of Cilicia

      Please click on the following link to view the picture of His
      Holiness Ignatius Zakka I Iwas and Catholicose H.B Baselious Thomas
      I with Coptic Patriarch His Holiness Shnouda III and special
      delegation of the Catholicosate of Cilicia, consisted of Archbishop
      H.E Sebouh Sarksian (Primate of the Diocese of Tehran) the one next
      to H.B, Bishop H.G Kegham Khatcherian (Primate of the Diocese of
      Lebanon) the one next to H.E Sarksian, Rev Fr Norayr Ashekian, as
      well as Noubar Melikian and Capriel Tchambardjian, please visit
      http://groups.msn.com/SOCM-FORUM/25thenthronementanniversary.msnw?
      action=ShowPho\to&PhotoID=147 (The photos were taken by Elias
      Mattappillil, Puthencuriz)

      The Catholicosate of Cilicia sent a special delegation to the 25th
      enthronement anniversary of the consecration of the Head of the
      Syrian Orthodox Church, His Holiness Ignatius Zakka I Iwas,
      Patriarch of Antioch and All the East.

      The Armenian delegation send by the Catholicosate of Cilicia
      consisted of Archbishop Sebouh Sarksian (Primate of the Diocese of
      Tehran), Bishop Kegham Khatcherian (Primate of the Diocese of
      Lebanon), Rev Fr Norayr Ashekian, as well as Noubar Melikian and
      Capriel Tchambardjian.

      The delegation participated in the Holy Mass and the official
      luncheon held on September 14. The delegation greeted the spiritual
      leader of the Coptic Church, Patriarch Shnouda III. The members of
      the delegation attended the lecture given by Patriarch Shnouda III
      in the evening and the official reception, which was also attended
      by Speaker of the Syrian Parliament, ministers and prominent
      individuals.

      Archbishop Sebouh Sarksian took the stand during the reception and
      congratulated His Holiness Ignatius Zakka I Iwas and the Syrian
      Orthodox Church on behalf of His Holiness Aram I and the
      Catholicosate of Cilicia. He also highlighted the historical ties
      between the two churches. The delegation presented a gift to the
      spiritual leader of the Syrian Orthodox Church.

      http://www.cathcil.org/v10/doc/events.htm#42