TERRIBLE SCENES (FIRST HAND INFORMATION FROM QUAKE HIT AREAS)

  • Salem Voice Ministries
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2005
      TERRIBLE SCENES (FIRST HAND INFORMATION FROM QUAKE HIT AREAS)

      I am on the way back from the land of devastation. Terrible scenes I
      have seen. Both my body and mind are still upset. I am unable to
      describe, but feeling.... Is it the shadow of the hell. There are
      still having continuous earthquakes.

      I brought some bundles of food packets and old clothes. I thought I
      can distribute them one by one. But I couldn't. Before that, the
      hungry people jumped over it, grabbing the packets and ate it like
      anything. Really I was not feeling well, because of the journey,
      climate and heavy rain. When I saw the people eating food packets, I
      forgot my illness and I could not control my tears.

      Relief works started at more than 10 villages only just two days
      ago. Defence people doing a fantastic service. We have to appreciate
      their services, for they are also upset because of a vast number of
      their colleagues died from the military camps and hundreds injured.

      There are many more villages yet to start relief works. Those areas
      are at the elevation of 8300 to 9000 feet. The smelling of the dead
      bodies, no helps for the injured people, rest of the people are
      attacked by the diseases, starvation, and creatures and insects all
      around.

      In a village there are few believers of Jesus Christ. (99% of the
      entire area is muslims. They are having so much influence with the
      terrorist groups. So ours < Salem Voice Ministries:
      http://salemvoice.bravehost.com > is an underground ministry for
      teaching the redeeming love of Jesus Christ in certain areas. I
      cannot furnish the details, because of the security reasons of our
      believers as well as ministers). By God's grace nobody died from the
      believers. But most of them injured and lost everything. Our
      volunteers are doing best sevice as much as they can. It is quiet
      natural that they face neglection from others, even at the need of
      relief. Prayer supports from the children of our Lord is badly
      needed.
      Yours in the love of Jesus Christ

      Paul Ciniraj,
      Director of the Salem Voice Ministries &
      Chairman of the Baseelia Foundation.

      Salem Voice Ministries meant for spreading the Gospel to the
      unreached : http://salemvoice.bravehost.com
      The Baseelia Foundation stands for the world peace, religious
      harmony, unity of the nations and war on terrorism through the
      ecumenical, social and charitable activities :
      http://baseelia.bravehost.com