Thy Precious Cross ...

  • Fr. Antonious Henein
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2005
      Fr. Antonious Henein - Thy Precious Cross

      > href="http://www.theotokos.org/CopticIcons/index.htm"

      > >Coptic Icons

      > href="http://www.theotokos.org/CopticIcons/IconGallery.htm"

      style="COLOR: #ffff99; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline: none"
      >Icon Gallery

      > href="http://www.theotokos.org/ChurchLibrary/index.htm"

      style="COLOR: #ffff99; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline: none"
      >Church Library

      > href="http://www.theotokos.org/Sermons/SermonsList.htm"

      style="FONT-SIZE: 7pt; COLOR: #ffff99; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline: none"
      >Audio Sermons
      style="FONT-SIZE: 7pt; COLOR: #ffcc99; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"

      >Holy Virgin Mary Coptic Orthodox Church in Los Angeles , California

      >Dear beloved,

      >Blessing in the name of our Lord, God and Savior Jesus Christ.

      Please let me share with you what I have read today.

      >When Moses, O Christ, foreshadowed the effect of thy precious Cross, he defeated the stubborn Amalek in the wilderness of Sinai; for when he lifted his hands, making the sign of the cross, the people pre¬vailed. But now things have attained their perfection in us. Today, as the Cross is elevated, evil spirits are driven away; today the whole creation is delivered from corruption; for by the Cross all gifts have shone forth upon us. Wherefore, we all kneel to thee, saying with joy, How great are thy works, O Lord, glory to thee.

      > border=0 width=600 height=218 id="_x0000_i1026" src="http://www.theotokos.org/EmailImages/05-09-24-Icon.jpg"> >

      >Pray for me as I pray for you all.

      Fr. Antonious Henein

      >If you don’t wish to receive any further Spiritual e-mailmessages from our Church,
      please send an e-mail with the Subject “UnSubscribe” to

      > style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"

      >Personal E-mails
      >To send a personal e-mail to Fr. Antonious Henein regarding a confidential issue or requesting his advice
      in a personal matter, kindly send your e-mail message addressed to:

      href="mailto:personal@...">personal@... >
      >This e-mail box is ONLY viewed by Fr. Antonious Henein

      > style="FONT-SIZE: 7.5pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: 'Palatino Linotype'"

      > href="http://www.theotokos.org/">http://www.theotokos.org >

      >Duplicates & Subscribing
      If you are getting a duplicate of this message, or you have a friend that is interested in receiving
      our Church Spiritual Weekly Message, please e-mail us at:

      >email@... style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt">

      >Fr. Antonious Henein
      Holy Virgin Mary Coptic Orthodox Church in Los Angeles - California
      4900 Cleland Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90042, USA.
      T. 818.952.0033    F. 818.952.0035 >