Patriarchal Silver Jubilee - http://PatriarchMorZakka.cjb.net/

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2005
      On 14th September 2005, the Syrian Orthodox Christians world over is
      celebrating the Silver Jubilee of the Patriarchal enthronement of Our
      Holy father Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas, the 122nd Patriarch of
      Antioch and All the East and the Supreme Pontiff of the Universal
      Syrian Church. On this gracious occasion, Malankara Syriac Christian
      Resources is publishing an exclusive web site on H.H. This site can be
      accessed through either of the following links. Please visit this new
      website.

      http://syriacchristianity.org/PZakka/HH.htm
      http://PatriarchMorZakka.cjb.net/