Patriarchal Consecration Silver Jubilee Celebrations Programme

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2005
      PATRIARCHAL SILVER JUBILEE OF HIS HOLINESS MORAN MOR IGNATIUS ZAKKA
      I IWAS, PATRIARCH OF ANTIOCH & ALL THE EAST, SUPREME HEAD OF THE
      UNIVERSAL SYRIAC ORTHODOX CHURCH.
      SEPTEMBER 2, 2005 (FRIDAY): SYRIAC ORTHODOX YOUTH DAY

      10:00 AM -Holy Qurbono
      12:00 Noon -Performance by the International Syriac Orthodox Scouts
      02:00 PM -Religious Cinematic Show
      05:30 PM -His Holiness the Patriarch meets with the Youth
      07:30 PM -Religious Hymns by the Freedom Band

      SEPTEMBER 13, 2005 (TUESDAY): EVE OF THE JUBILEE

      06:00 PM -Opening: Photo Exhibition of His Holiness the Patriarch &
      Opening: Charity Bazaar
      07:00 PM -Concert by the Choirs of our Syriac Orthodox Church

      SEPTEMBER 14, 2005 (WEDNESDAY): JUBILEE DAY

      09:00 AM -Holy Qurbono: Feast of the Holy Cross & the Patriarchal
      Silver Jubilee

      Holy Qurbono lead by His Holiness Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas
      and concelebrated with His Holiness Pope Shenouda III of Coptic
      Orthodox Church, His Holiness Catholicos Aram I of Armenian Orthodox
      Church, His Beatitude Mor Baselios Thomas I Catholicose of India and
      Metropolitans of Syriac Orthodox Church, Coptic Orthodox Church and
      Armenian Orthodox Church.

      12:00 Noon -Concert by the International Syriac Orthodox Scouts'
      Orchestra

      05:00 PM -Pilgrimage from St. Mary's Church in Seydnaya to St.
      Aphrem the Syrian Monastery in Ma'arrat Seydnaya

      07:00 PM -Parade by the International Syriac Orthodox Scouts

      SEPTEMBER 16, 2005 (FRIDAY)

      08:00 PM -Concert by St. Aphrem Patriarchal Choir and Abir Nehme

      More details & updates will be published in coming days

      Syriac Orthodox Pilgrims from all the continents will be arriving
      from 10 September 2005.

      Related Links:

      1. The Syriac Orthodox Patriarchate of Antioch & all the East
      http://www.syriacchristianity.org/Patriarchate.html
      http://sor.cua.edu/Patriarchate/index.html

      2. Biography of Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwaz
      http://syriacchristianity.org/bio/PZakka.htm
      http://sor.cua.edu/Personage/PZakka1/index.html

      3. Biographies of the Presiding Hierarchs of Syriac Orthodox Church
      http://www.syriacchristianity.org/Presiding.html
      http://sor.cua.edu/ChTod/index.html

      Posted By:
      Thomas Daniel (Reji)