Bishops consecrated for Argentina & Lebanon

  • Thomas Joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      Rabban Matta Abdulahad and Rabban Paulose were consecrated as Bishops by
      H.H. Patriarch Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas at Mor Ephrem Monastery Church at
      Ma'arat Sayyidnaya on 17 April 2005.

      Raban Matta, the Principal of the Theological Seminary assumed the name "Mor
      Nicholovos" and is the Archbishop of The Patriarchal-Vicarate of Argentina.

      Rabban Paulose, malphono of the seminary, was consecrated as Archbishop of
      Zahle, Lebanon and took the name "Mor Yusphinos".

      SOC-M News Bureau