Use of things

  • Dàvide Sivèro
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2005
      Dear friends,
      as far as I know Latin Catholicism and Byzantine Orthodoxy do not
      consider it a sin to use (for mundane uses, ex. to use a candle,
      previously used at home to pray, just to have light in one's house)
      what has been used for religious purposes by a layman.
      Does Oriental Orthodoxy agree?
      Hoping that somebody can answer me I thank you with all my heart.
      God bless you,
      Davide