Order of Things ...

  • Fr. Antonious Henein
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2005
      Fr. Antonious Henein - Order of Things

      Coptic Icons

      Icon Gallery

      Church Library

      Audio Sermons

      Holy Virgin Mary Coptic Orthodox Church inLos Angeles , California

      Please let me share with you what I have read today.

      ?"When the Lord was baptized, the order of things was reversed:

      The redeemer humbled Himself amongst the captives.

      The Judge placed Himself with those who are under judgment.

      The Good Shepherd joined Himself with the lost sheep."

      --St. Gregory the Wonder-Worker

      If you don�t wish to receive any further Spiritual e-mailmessages from our Church,
      please send an e-mail with the Subject �UnSubscribe� to

      Personal E-mails
      To send a personal e-mail to Fr. Antonious Henein regarding a confidential issue or requesting his advice
      in a personal matter, kindly send your e-mail message addressed to:

      personal@...
      This e-mail box is ONLY viewed by Fr. Antonious Henein

      http://www.theotokos.org

      Duplicates & Subscribing
      If you are getting a duplicate of this message, or you have a friend that is interested in receiving
      our Church Spiritual Weekly Message, please e-mail us at:

      Holy Virgin Mary Coptic Orthodox Church in Los Angeles - California
      4900 Cleland Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90042, USA.
      T. 818.952.0033    F 818.952.0035