What Does Love Look Like ...

  • Fr. Antonious Henein
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2004
      Fr. Antonious Henein Spiritual Message

      Coptic Icons

      Icon Gallery

      Church Library

      Audio Sermons

      Holy Virgin Mary Coptic Orthodox Church in Los Angeles , California

      Please let me share with you what I have read today.

      "What does love look like? It has the hands to help others. It has the feet to hasten to the poor and needy. It has the eyes to see the misery. It has the ears to hear the sighs and sorrows of men."

      -- St. Augustine

      If you don�t wish to receive any further Spiritual e-mailmessages from our Church,
      please send an e-mail with the Subject �UnSubscribe� to

      Personal E-mails
      To send a personal e-mail to Fr. Antonious Henein regarding a confidential issue or requesting his advice
      in a personal matter, kindly send your e-mail message addressed to:

      personal@...
      This e-mail box is ONLY viewed by Fr. Antonious Henein

      http://www.theotokos.org

      Duplicates & Subscribing
      If you are getting a duplicate of this message, or you have a friend that is interested in receiving
      our Church Spiritual Weekly Message, please e-mail us at:

      Holy Virgin Mary Coptic Orthodox Church in Los Angeles - California
      4900 Cleland Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90042, USA.
      T. 818.952.0033    F 818.952.0035