Re: [SORForum] A question on Palms 22:6

  • Tibebe-Iyesus
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2004
      I am not a Biblical scholar, but I think it was David who called himself a worm, not Our Lord.

      Thomas Daniel <daniel_reji@...> wrote:

      Dear Biblical scholars &Theologians

      Palms 22, known as the Crucifixion Psalm. In 22:6 it says "But I am
      a worm and no man; a reproach of men, and despised by the people."
      Why did Jesus call Himself a worm?

      In HIS Love
      Thomas Daniel(Reji)
      St. George Jacobite Syrian Church