Request for Shimmo Prayer in Syriac Lyrics or Transliteration

  • sony_powathil
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      I would like to have the syriac lyrics or syriac transliteration of
      the song that is sung in Kukoyo mode during the "Kymtho" of the
      evening prayers. The name of the song in malayalam is "Nin
      murivukalin etten Mooron".. I do not know the name of the song in
      syriac. please comply. It is available in the book of Shimmo Prayers.

      God Bless

      Sony