"HOLY KURBAANA" through Internet

  • PRAKASH GEORGE
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2004

      Dear All Members,

      We all of us have a golden opportunity to watch the "HOLY KURBAANA" through Internet

      Please click the link bellow

      http://syrianorthodoxchurch.com/Liturgy.html

      The Main Celebrant of the Holy Qurbana is Aboon Mor Themothious Ephram Aboodi, ArchMethrapolithan of Canada, Under the Patriarch of Antioch.  He came many times to India as a patriarchal delegate to India. The Co- Celebrants are Very Rev. Fr. Kamil Ishak Co-episcopa and some other priests from Canada diocese.

      If you click on the link above, you will get three parts of the Holy Mass

      Part I, Part II and Part III

      Please click on Part I

      It will starts the holy qurbana in Real One Player program

      I got this link and details from Mr. Bassil, Kothamangalam, he is working in Al-Kharj, a member of our Syrian Orthodox church in India.

      Very active in the church activities when he was in India.  Eager to join any one of the Samajam Unit near to him.

      To contact him, Please dial 050 908 7859

      With my best regards

      Prakash George

      SAMAJAM (Saint Mary’s Jacobite Movement)

      Al-Khobar Unit