Dictionary

  • Dàvide Sivèro
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2004
      Daear friends,
      could anybody suggest a two way dictionary of Syriac to me? The
      preferred second languages for me would be Arabic and French, but I
      also understand some English...
      Thank you with all my heart!
      Shlomo,
      Davide
    • georgekiraz
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2004
        --- In SOR-Forum@yahoogroups.com, Dàvide Sivèro <davidetamara@t...>
        wrote:

        > Daear friends,
        > could anybody suggest a two way dictionary of Syriac to me? The
        > preferred second languages for me would be Arabic and French, but I
        > also understand some English...
        > Thank you with all my heart!
        > Shlomo,
        > Davide

        The best for you would be Costaz, Syriac-Arabic-French dictionary. It
        was published in Lebanon, and I think it is available now, but I
        don't know from where.

        George