Re: [SORForum] Digest Number 390

  • Jason van Boom
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2004
      What are the current relations between the Syrian Orthodox Church and the Roman Catholic Church?

      Are members of one able to receive the sacraments in another?

      SOR-Forum@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/m.VolB/TM

      There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Re: Hell
      From: "wingertmike"

      Message: 1
      Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 17:26:00 -0000
      From: "wingertmike"
      Subject: Re: Hell

      A related and interesting book is called "On the Soul and
      Resurrection" by St. Gregory of Nyssa.

      Another book which may help is "St. Ephraim the Syrian: Hymns on
      Paradise," by Prof. Sebastian Brock.

      MikeWingert
      St. Mary's Syrian Orthodox Church,
      Los Angeles, CA