RE: idols

  • Rajesh George
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2004
      Dear Davide
      As far as I know it is not a sin to have idols but idol worship is sin.

      Regards
      George
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 20, 2004
        Dear Davide

        What about this Bible passage:

        Deuteronomy 7:25 The engraved images of their gods shall you burn
        with fire: you shall not covet the silver or the gold that is on
        them, nor take it to you, lest you be snared therein; for it is an
        abomination to the LORD your God. 7:26 You shall not bring an
        abomination into your house, and become a devoted thing like it: you
        shall utterly detest it, and you shall utterly abhor it; for it is a
        devoted thing.

        The BIBLE is clear concerning Idols.

        Shalom