Congratulations to HH Patriarch Mor Ignatios Zakka I Iwas

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2004
      Dear Brothers in Jesus Christ

      On this Holy day of Sleeba Perunnaal (Exaltation of the Cross -14th
      Sept 2004) we and our Church (Universal Syriac Orthodox Church) is
      preparing ourselves to enter the Silver Jubilee Year of the
      consecration and coronation of our most beloved Baawa as the Prince
      Patriarch of Antioch and All the East and also the Supreme Head of
      the Universal Syrian Orthodox Church. And we are all so happy that
      His Holiness will be with us in Malankara for the inauguration
      ceremonies for the year long festivities.

      At this auspicious land mark juncture, our main duty is to pray for
      his good health and long life. This is well in accordance with the
      teachings and instructions of the Holy Church and hence our
      responsibility.

      May God the Almighty be kind enough to keep our Moran in Good health
      to rule and lead us wisely in the years to come, guide the Church
      and it's children in the right path, the path shown to us by Our
      Lord Jesus Christ and His Disciples and Apostles.

      We thank God from the bottom of our heart for giving us this most
      Noble Moran, who has always exhibited his class, character, ability,
      power of understanding and love to his children.

      On September 20, His Holiness the Patriarch of Antioch & all the
      East and head of the Universal Syrian Orthodox Church, Moran Mor
      Ignatius Zakka I Iwas, will arrive at Cochin as the official guest
      of the State Government. His Holiness will be in the state for 8
      days.

      The program of H.H's 3rd Apostolic visit and other details are
      available at:

      http://ApostolicVisit.cjb.net or
      http://syriacchristianity.com/visit2004/Home_Page.htm

      Long Live Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka First Iwas

      In HIS Love
      Thomas Daniel (Reji)
      Cheppaud, Alleppy (Dist), Kerala, India.