25th Enthronement Anniversary of Consecration

  • PRAKASH GEORGE
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2004
      "Praise The Lord"

      By the Grace of our Lord, H.H. the Patriarch of Antioch, and the 122nd successor of Shem`un Pathrose and the Supreme Head of the Universal Syrian Orthodox Chruch, our His Holiness Moran Mor Ignatios Zakka Iwas the First, is celebrating his 24th enthronement anniversary as the Patriarch on September 14th.

      As an obedient and true servant of the Church, I am congratulating His Holiness and pray to God to give him strength and health to lead our church.

      The Syrian Orthodox Church, especially "The Malankara Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church" cannot forget the gifts that we have received from the 122nd successor of St. Peter.

      His Holiness Ignatios Zakka the First had two apostolic visits to India, and His Holiness is getting ready for his Third Apostolic Visit. I think he is the only patriarch who has visited or is going to visit Kerala 3 times. His name will never be forgotten by the faithful in Kerala. The state of Kerala is getting ready to receive the Successor of St. Peter.

      On September 14, 1980, Mor Severius Zakah was consecrated the Patriarch of Antioch by name Ignatius Zakka I, in a rite officiated by Catholicos of the East, Mor Baselious Pawlos the Second along with the archbishops of the Holy Synod.

      Now his holiness is completing his 24th year as a Patriarch. On this memorable occasion, let us pray to God to give more and more courage and health and faith to our His Holiness.

      With Lots of Prayers

      Lovingly Yours

      Prakash George

      St. Thomas Jacobite Syrian Chruch
      Thiruvanchoor. P.O.
      Kottayam Diocese
      SAMAJAM (St. Mary's Jacobite Movement)
      Al-Khobar Unit, Saudi Arabia

      MR. PRAKASH GEORGE
      ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
      P . O . BOX - 4894
      AL KHOBAR - 31952
      KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA
      MOBILE TEL. NO. - 00966 (0)5 088 48295
      OFFICE TELFAX. NO. - 00966 (0)3 857 5642
      RESIDENCE TEL. NO. - 00966 (0)3 865 6511
      FAX - 00966 (0)3 857 5643
      EMAIL - geoprak@...