Help: looking for a priest

  • Dàvide Sivèro
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2004
      Dear brother in Christ,
      can anybody help me in finding a Priest, of course an Oriental
      Orthodox Priest, to write to by e-mail? I would need ask him whether
      it is sin to have and use idols (for non-idolatrous purposes)...
      Hoping that you can help me I thank you with all my heart.
      May God reward and bless you.
      BaMshiho,
      Davide
    • Sevile George
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12, 2004
        What is the Syrian Orthodox teaching on the After
        life? That is, I am confused between the terms
        heaven, paradise, hell and Hades. Where does the
        final judgement send people? And where do we go right
        after death?

        Also, what would be a good english translation of the
        Bible that reflects Syrian Orthodox theology?

        Thanks!