RE: [SORForum] Re: Alimentary prohibitions in Christianity

  • Rajesh George
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2004

      Dear Thomas

                  I am very happy to hear about the customary you mentioned. I have heard it from my mother though I did not observe such a customary in the current generation. I guess we are missing such a noble custom which showed  our parent’s systems to  live close to our Lord Jesus.

      Any one have idea about similar  practice followed during lent in middle east / Turkey?

      Thanks

      Rajesh George