Happy Easter

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2004
      Dear All

      Rejoice! Rejoice! Rejoice!

      HE is resurrected for the mankind

      The Almighty rose from the tomb
      With a great power.
      The prophet met Him and marveled at Him.
      He [the prophet] drew near and asked Him:
      "What happened to You, my Lord?
      Why are Your garments red?
      Your side and hands pierced?" [Isaiah 63:2]
      "I have mightily trodden the winepress in Sheol.
      I have fought the fight alone and was splashed
      with blood." [Isaiah 63:3]
      Hallelujah, "I rose from the tomb."
      [Qolo: Quqoyo; from the procession takes place
      followed by a Zuyoho service during the
      Holy Qurbono (Eucharist) of Syraic Orthodox Church
      source: http://sor.cua.edu]

      May the glory and the promise
      of this joyous time of year
      Bring peace and happiness to you