Info on Father Paul Ischi, aka William Ischie

  • Jason (James) Cronbach van Boom
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20 1:54 PM
      I am currently collecting information on the life of Father Paul
      Ischi, aka William Ischie. He was a hieromonk in various Eastern
      Orthodox jurisdictions, and may have briefly been associated with
      the Syrian Orthodox Church in the '60s. He is now dead. Any
      information aconcerning him, no matter how small, would be of great
      importance in helping people. Strict confidentiality is guaranteed.