MORE ON THE OFFICIAL DIALOGUE BETWEEN THE OO AND RC CHURCH STARTS IN CAIRO

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2004
      Dear Friends

      More detailed news and participants list on this subject can be read
      on the following link
      http://www.suryoyo-online.org/news/orientcath2004.htm
      In His Love
      Thomas Daniel (Reji)
      Cheppaud, Alleppy (Dist), Kerala, India.
      http://groups.msn.com/StGeorgeSyrianOrthodoxChurchCheppaud

      --- In SOR-Forum@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Daniel" <daniel_reji@h...>