Re: Holy objects

  • drthomas_joseph
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2004
      Dàvide -

      In the Appendix to the Anaphoras published by late Mor Athanasius
      Samuel in 1991, you will find a prayer for the consecration of
      vestments, vessels, etc. You can access this at

      http://sor.cua.edu/Liturgy/Anaphora/CnscrVes.html

      Thomas Joseph
      Web Master, SOR

      --- In SOR-Forum@yahoogroups.com, Dàvide Sivèro <davidetamara@t...>