H.H Moran Mor Ignatiuos Zakka I, arrived in Bahrain

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2003
      The Supreme head of the Universal Syrian Orthodox Church
      and Patriarch of Antioch and the East, His Holiness Moran
      Mor Ignatiuos Zakka I, arrived last night on a visit to
      Bahrain.

      He was welcomed on arrival by Deputy primer and Islamic
      Affairs Minister Shaik Abdulla bin Khalifa, Ministry Under
      Secretary Shaikh Khalifa bin Hamad Al Khalifa and other
      officials.

      From the Air Port H.H went to St. Peter's Syrian Orthodox
      Church, Bahrain and conducted Luthiniya. The parish
      members and SAMAJAM delegations given a warm reception
      to H.H by traditional Malankara style.